About Pastor Church
Pastor J.C. Church is the Founder and Senior Pastor of Victory In Truth Ministries, a growing multicultural church, birthed in September of 1997. He currently serves as the P50 Pastor in Ohio for the Family Research Council. He is also the President and Founder of 3 Cord Alliance.
Pastor Church has a passion for leaders and leadership principles. He has been called to “equip the body of Christ to know how to operate in faith, and possess the promises that God has for them”. He is an anointed servant who is sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Using his gifts, Pastor J.C. Church gives council and covering to many ministries, pastors, and churches throughout the United Sates of America
As a gifted leader with an Apostolic mandate to reach out to the lost souls and exhort believers in other nations of the world, Pastor Church has traveled internationally to the Philippines, Haiti, Mexico, India, Egypt, Panama, Canada, Israel, Guatemala, and Kenya conducting crusades and leadership trainings for up to 13,000 pastors and leaders. Pastor J.C. and First Lady Jeannitta Church have made numerous appearances on Christian TV and Radio networks including a weekly radio program Empower Today and weekly webcast 3CA-TV.
Answering the call to the morality crisis our nation faces Pastor Church has joined forces with such organizations as Citizens for Community Values and Family Research Council out of Washington, D.C., and is an active contributor to their cause. Among serving on multiple local community boards, he also
serves as the Chaplain for Bucyrus.
Pastor Church attended OSU, Otterbein, and Carolina Christian University. He has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Masters in Counseling with a minor in Pastoral Care.
Pastor J.C. and First Lady Jeannitta were married in 1983 and have three children, Christopher, Jessica, and Joanee. Pastor J.C. has a daughter in law, Christina, and son in law, Nathan. He is a grandfather to Ezekiel J. and Roman Benjamin Church.
What We Believe :
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. II Timothy 3:16
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Mathew 28:19
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. John 3:3; Titus 3:5; II Corinthians 5:17-21
- In the infilling by the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, 8:15-19, 19:1-7, which is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. I Corinthians 6:11, Romans 8:13
- In the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Christian as God wills. I Corinthians 12:8-11
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved to eternal life and that they are lost unto everlasting damnation.
- In the church of Jesus Christ and in the unity of believers.
- In the practical application of the Christian faith in everyday experience and the need to minister to people in every area of life, which includes not only the spiritual, but also the social, political, and physical.
Clap Your Hands: An emphatic expression of Joy