We believe to Seek God, Serve each other, and Experience life together and not alone.
Whether its our VKids team or our VTeens team, we have an opportunity for the whole family to encounter Gods love!
We know that God has great things in store for you and that He loves you! We hope you will join the family, and come have an experience with God that will shift your heart forever!
Meet Victory In Truth Ministries, a multicultural Church In Bucyrus, Ohio
At VITM, our heart and passion is to reach the lost and hurting. Read more about our mission HERE. If you are looking for a church in Mid Ohio area, we would love to have you visit us on a Sunday at 10am! Our churches in Bucyrus Ohio, but our growing congregation spans multiple counties in the region. We want to see families whole and thriving. We want to see the lost know our amazing Lord and Savior. Our word is relentlessly truthful in a world of compromise.
Sunday services have resumed at 10am. Wednesdays will only be via livestream on Facebook at 730pm.
VKids Ministry Re-Opening
as of July 5th, we will be opening classes for the children. All areas will be sanitized, and cleaned each week. Ages will be two and half thru seven. Age eight and up will remain in the sanctuary for now. Please feel free to join classes as your comfort level allows you.
Green room – 2.5 & 3 yr. olds
Red room – 4 yr. olds
Orange room – 5 yr. olds
Blue room – 6&7 yr. olds
Nursery – Newborn – 2.5
Please do not bring your children if they have any symptoms!
We will follow these protocols:
- social distancing when possible
- seat family/siblings together
- limit sharing of common supplies by individually bagging and names placed on them (crayons, etc.)
- keep games and activities with distancing and no contact
- hand sanitizer ready in all classes
- hand sanitizing at check in mandatory
- snacks kept simple
- volunteers wear gloves when doing snacks
- toys very limited- only those able to be sanitized easily
- signs posted at door and check in about symptoms of illness
- training children sneeze/cough etiquette